I’m not even gonna throw a statement on terrorism out there. Figure it out
shoutout to people working weekends and overnights and overtime, people working in hospitality and retail and food service, who are sacrificing time with their loved ones, so fuckers with weekday desk jobs get to live comfortably with the amenities we provide while simultaneously shitting all over us for not getting “real jobs”
the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the fucking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue
Out of the five and a half ModCon events held between 1999 and 2004, ModCon3 holds the title for most guests invited and most modifications performed.
Aw in that case thank you! Happy you think so haha
I feel like tobiasxva may have thoughts on this.
She cut off the tattoo of he ex’s name, put it in a jar and mailed it to him.
Cuz, you know, tattoo removal was out of the question…
That’s just unnecessary…
My thoughts: if I was the guy in this case, I would be BEYOND stoked to have a preserved tattoo cutout of my name for keepsake.
This fucking rules.